Metropolitan School of Real Estate
TAKE OUR 40-HOUR SALESPERSON's PRE-LICENSURE COURSE
COST: Tuition is $350 including the book. You also get 6 months' worth of free access to hours of online video versions of a lot of the material from the class. Ask us about our tuition reimbursement program which could enable you to take the course for free.
MAY 4-5 and 11-12 (Saturdays / Sundays) -- only full-price class seats now available
MAY 7 & 9 and 14 & 16 (Tuesdays / Thursdays) -- wait list only!! contact school administrator
JUNE 11 & 13 and 18 & 20 (Tuesdays / Thursdays)
JULY 9 & 11 and 23 & 25 (Tuesdays / Thursdays)
* STAY TUNED FOR MORE CLASS DATES. If you have purchased a special voucher for the class, please be sure to contact school administrator for availability and to schedule your class. See "How to Register," below.
SCHOOL LOCATION: 490 BROADWAY, SOMERVILLE, MA 02143FURTHER DETAILS: All classes begin at 9:00 a.m. each day. Please be prepared for 4 ten-hour days. You are welcome to spread your attendance over two classes if space is available and you coordinate in advance with the school administrator. The 1st step to getting your MA real estate license is completing the 40-hour Salesperson's Pre-Licensure Course. We are an accredited Massachusetts Real Estate School. Our course provides a comprehensive review of real estate principles and practices, as well as an additional focus on studying and exam-taking strategies which will enable you to take and efficiently prepare for the MA Real Estate License Examination.
- FREE REPEAT CLASSES, space permitting, if you'd like to attend again within 1 year of your class date!
- FREE ONLINE VIDEO REFRESHER COURSES for up to 6 months after you complete the 40-hour live course.
- 1/2-PRICE REPEAT CLASSES, space permitting, if you do not test within 2 years of taking your class.
- FREE PARKING ALL DAY and easy access to PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
- PERSONAL GUIDANCE ON THE NEXT STEPS TO GETTING YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
- A COMFORTABLE, RELAXED ENVIRONMENT in a sunny room with windows on three sides (no dark hotel rooms).
- A CASUAL, FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE with modest class sizes of up to 25 students.
- LIVE INSTRUCTION FROM A MA-CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR with 15+ years experience as a real estate professional.
- A JOB OPPORTUNITY with FULL TUITION REIMBURSEMENT.
- A SCHOOL THAT WANTS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED!
HOW TO REGISTER: To sign up for a class or to contact us with any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school administrator at 617.425.6300 or 617.201.0402. To pay by credit or debit card, go to the top right of this page where it says "PAY ONLINE" and select the "REAL ESTATE CLASS" link. Just email or call to indicate your preferred class date. To pay with check or cash, make arrangements with our school administrator. We look forward to talking with you! THE INSTRUCTOR: Michael Albano, Broker/Owner of Weichert, Realtors - Metropolitan Boston Real Estate, is a MA Board of Real Estate certified instructor with fifteen years of experience teaching and training real estate and marketing professionals. Michael draws upon many anecdotal real estate experiences and uses a fast-paced PowerPoint presentation-driven format to create a highly interactive educational experience sure to increase your retention. Michael's approach also includes studying and test-taking strategies to prepare you for your exam to make sure you pass. A JOB OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU: Weichert, Realtors - Metropolitan Boston RE is always looking for new talent--highly motivated people interested in a career in real estate and an opportunity to learn and prosper in a fun, fast-paced, Newbury Street environment backed by the power of the best training, tools, and technology in the business. For career opportunities at Weichert Metropolitan, email email@example.com.